Make Your First Move!!
kick-start your entrepreneurial journey, register your business today.
Register Private Limited Company
Rs.2,499+ Govt. Fees
Let Your Ideas Fly !
Private Ltd. company is the most popular form of corporate entity in India.
It is governed by the MCA and regulated by the Companies Act, 2013.
Launch your Startup! Pay just Rs 2,499* and get your private limited company incorporated.
Private Limited Company - Registration
@ INR 2499/-
Name Reservation - 1 Run
2 DSC & 2 DIN
Drafting of MoA, AoA, Declaration & Consent
PAN, TAN, Certificate of incorporation
Excludes foreign national / Body Corporate as director or business needing RBI/SEBI approval
1. PAN, Aadhaar card of Directors
2. Photograph & Specimen Signature of Directors
3. ID Proof of Directors - Voter ID/Passport/Driving License
4. Address Proof of Directors - Bank Statement/Utility bill (not older than 1 month)
5. Registered Office - Property deed (Owned)/Rent Agreement, Utility Bill, NOC from owner
6. Self Declaration & Consent from Directors
Only 3 steps to follow
Fill the contact form
to get started with registration
Our Expert will connect with you for documents & file the application
Once approved, company is formed alongwith PAN & TAN
Private Limited Company is one of the safest way to start a business in India. The liability of the shareholders is limited to the extent of shares held by them. And the company exists in the eyes of the law even in case of death, insolvency or bankruptcy of any of its members.
Register your company today in 3 simple steps:
1. Email all the details & documents as per checklist
2. We will draft and file necessary documents & forms required for formation
3. Once approved you will be receiving Certificate of Incorporation along with PAN & TAN
Minimum Requirement for Private Ltd. Company
Private Limited Company is regulated by The Companies Act,2013 and the Companies Incorporation Rules, 2014; the following conditions are to be met for forming the one:
Minimum 2 Directors:
A private limited company must have minimum 2 directors and maximum 15; at least one of them should be a resident of India.
Minimum 2 Shareholders:
A private limited company must have minimum 2 shareholders and maximum up to 200.
The name company must be unique and should not match with any existing company or trademarks.
The registered office can be any commercial or residential unit.
For Directors/Shareholders (Scan Copy)
1. PAN Card (Resident of India) or Passport
2. Voter's ID / Passport / Driving License
3. Latest Bank statement / Latest Utility Bill
4, Passport sized Photograph
5. Specimen Signature (Directors only)
For Registered Office (Scan copy)
1. Latest Bank statement / Utility Bill
2. Notarized rental agreement in English
3. No-objection certificate from the property owner
4. Sale deed / Property deed (Owned property)
( It can be a commercial or residential unit)
1. What is SPICe+ process of company incorporation?
SPICe+ is an integrated Web form offering 10 services by 3 Central Govt Ministries & Departments. (Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Ministry of Labour & Department of Revenue in the Ministry of Finance) and One State Government (Maharashtra), thereby saving as many procedures, time and cost for Starting a Business in India. SPICe+ is part of various initiatives and commitment of Government of India towards Ease of Doing Business.
2. What is Part A of SPICe+ & can the same be filed separately?
Name(s) of a company can be reserved in Part A of SPICe+. In case the applicant wants to apply for name, incorporation and other integrated services together, he can do so together by filling necessary information in Part A and Part B.
3. What are various services offered in Part B of SPICe+?
Part B of SPICe+ offers following services viz. (i) Incorporation (ii) DIN allotment (iii) Mandatory issue of PAN (iv) Mandatory issue of TAN (v) Mandatory issue of EPFO registration (vi) Mandatory issue of ESIC registration (vii) Mandatory issue of Profession Tax registration(Maharashtra) (viii) Mandatory Opening of Bank Account for the Company and (ix) Allotment of GSTIN (if so applied for).
4. Is registration of EPFO & ESIC through SPICe+ shall be mandatory for new companies to be incorporated all over India?
Yes. Registration for EPFO and ESIC shall be mandatory for all new companies incorporated w.e.f 23rd February 2020 and no EPFO & ESIC registration nos. shall be separately issued by the respective agencies.
5. Is opening of Bank Account mandatory for new companies to be incorporated through SPICe+?
Yes. All new companies incorporated through SPICe+ (w.e.f 23rd February 2020) would also be mandatorily required to apply for opening the company’s Bank account through the AGILE-PRO linked web form.
6. How much time is needed to set up a private limited company?
The registration process gets completed when you get a certificate of incorporation(COI) issued by the registrar. The application can processed within 7 working days.
7. What is a DSC?
The DSC is an instrument issued by certifying authorities (TCS and n-Code are two of them) by which you can sign electronic documents. As all documents needed are electronic, partners need a DSC.
8. I already have my DSC & DIN, will the package value remain same?
Since you already have a DSC and DIN, we will offer you some concession accordingly on the above package.
9. Can an NRI also become a director in company? And what additional documents will be required to be submitted?
Yes, an NRI or any foriegn national can become a director in a private limited company. But such person can be taken as a director only when there is one director who is a Resident of India. Additional documents required:
Copy of Passport Copy Which is attested by Consulate of Indian Embassy or Foreign Public Notary.
Copy of Driving License/ Bank Statement or Electricity Bills copy or Any Property Tax Payment Receipt which is attested by Consulate of Indian Embassy or Foreign Public Notary.
RBI approval is required for foreign capital contribution. Additional charges will be applicable for RBI approval. Our experts will advise you on the applicable charges.
10. Me and my partner are both directors and shareholders in our company. We wish to bring in two additional shareholders as well. Is that covered in the package?
In the current package, we cover upto 2 digital signatures for two directors. For two additional shareholders, you need to secure two additional digital signatures certificates. We offer digital signature certificate.